- Not nearly as chilly for Friday morning...back in the mid 60s
- Temps surge into the mid 80s for Friday afternoon, upper 80s to near 90 for Saturday
- Decent chance of rain and storms moves in Saturday evening
- Looking MUCH cooler for the second half the weekend
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for details on the warming trend and next round of rain
You can follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather Team on Facebook and Twitter. Their pages and links can be seen below with each picture.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.