OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. - Oklahoma City Thunder players Steven Adams and Enes Kanter released a video supporting Russell Westbrook for NBA MVP.
The ‘Stache Bros’ go down the list of things they love more than their mustaches before finally settling on “fashion icon” Westbrook.
Watch the video here:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Maserati crashes into south Tulsa shop
- SIGN UP for the FOX23 Newsletter
- Tulsa police investigate after human remains found
- Toddler may have died after wandering away in the snow
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Thunder players dub Russell Westbrook ‘King of the Prairie' in MVP support video
Tulsa teachers, supporters hit the road for education funding
Trimble, Jenks hold spring football game
Man offers $100,000 reward for information leading to missing Eufaula woman
BOK Center responds after deadly explosion at Manchester Arena