OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. - Oklahoma City Thunder players Steven Adams and Enes Kanter released a video supporting Russell Westbrook for NBA MVP.
The ‘Stache Bros’ go down the list of things they love more than their mustaches before finally settling on “fashion icon” Westbrook.
Watch the video here:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Maserati crashes into south Tulsa shop
- SIGN UP for the FOX23 Newsletter
- Tulsa police investigate after human remains found
- Toddler may have died after wandering away in the snow
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Thunder players dub Russell Westbrook ‘King of the Prairie' in MVP support video
Okmulgee County deputy opens fire, injuring two in vehicle during weekend chase
Kevin Durant rips Thunder in tweets
Downtown Tulsa parking lot to become mixed use development
Anheuser-Busch makes big donation to Bill of Rights monument at Oklahoma…