- A new 3-on-3 professional basketball league called “The Big3” took over the BOK Center in Tulsa on Sunday
- The league was founded by rapper, actor and producer Ice Cube
- Oklahoma City Thunder superstar and NBA MVP Russell Westbrook made an appearance to watch
- Some of the NBA greats playing or coaching in the league include Allen Iverson, Gary Payton, Julius “Dr. J” Erving, Clyde Drexler and Kenyon Martin
- This is the inaugural season; it’s a 10-week season, with Tulsa being the third stop on the nationwide tour
© 2017 Cox Media Group.