TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A woman is accused of shooting another woman at a south Tulsa Walgreen's Sunday.
- A woman with the same description is accused of pulling a gun at a local theater and at an area Best Buy.
- Police are investigating.
- On Thursday, officials issued a warrant for Madison Dickson in connection with the case.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
A warrant was issued this week in connection with a Sunday shooting at a Tulsa pharmacy.
Police say a woman shot another woman in the arm while she was in her car at a south Tulsa Walgreen's near 71st and Lewis.
Investigators believe the suspect could have been trying steal from the victim when she blocked in the victim's car and shot through a crack in the window when the victim didn't get out of the car..
Officers say the suspect is a white female, 5'6" tall, with blonde hair and was wearing a gray hoodie.
Police issued a warrant Thursday for Madison Dickson. Officials said she should be considered armed and dangerous.
They say a white man man wearing a stocking cap and red bandana around his neck was with the suspect.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Child in need of transplant escorted to hospital by snowplows, National Guard during storm
- 'Dirty Dozen': Strawberries, spinach top list of produce with most pesticides
- Oklahoma legislator reportedly found with teen boy in Moore motel room
- Man in custody after baby found with traumatic brain injuries in south Tulsa
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app
- SIGN UP for the FOX23 Newsletter
Officers say the suspect left in a tan SUV that is missing a hubcap on one of the wheels.
The victim was taken to a hospital.
Dickson is also wanted for an incident in which someone reportedly pointed a gun at the AMC movie theater near 41st and Yale Saturday night.
Another incident at the Best Buy near 71st Street and Highway 169 involved a woman matching the same description. There, the woman reportedly pulled out a gun and shot the sidewalk when loss prevention officers tried to stop her from stealing.
Dickson is wanted for shooting with intent to kill, assault with a dangerous weapon and unauthorized use of a vehicle.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.