TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- A water line break caused flooding near 21st and Garnett
- 1 lane of eastbound 21st is closed near Garnett
- The repairs were supposed to be done by Wednesday afternoon
- Cold weather and additional breaks delayed the work; Thursday morning, a fourth break was reported, sending more water down the road
- 9 businesses and 1 hydrant in the area are impacted
- An additional break was reported on West 21st, impacting some businesses
- WATCH FOX23 Rick Maranon's full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Two expected to survive after shooting outside east Tulsa motel
- Oklahoma Turnpike Authority to raise tolls in 2018
- Download the FOX23 News and Weather apps
- Join us on Facebook!
- Lost patrol in Bermuda Triangle still a mystery 72 years later
© 2017 Cox Media Group.