BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Deputies said someone tried to break into a home near 206th and 91st.
- A woman inside heard someone at the door and confronted him; the would-be intruder ran off.
- Broken Arrow Police responded along with the Wagoner County Sheriff's Office.
- Investigators searched in a wooded area nearby and have one person in custody.
- He was identified as 18-year-old Andrew Harbour of Broken Arrow. He faces an accusation of second degree burglary.
- 2 more Carnival cruise ships fail health inspections
- Betsy DeVos: Common Core is dead at U.S. Department of Education
- 'Potentially hazardous' monster asteroid will fly close to Earth
- Tulsa celebrates 120th birthday
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.