TULSA, Okla. - Two people are in custody after gunfire erupted outside a bar in west Tulsa Sunday.
The incident reportedly began with an argument inside the bar near Charles Page Boulevard and 65th Street West.
When the fight spilled into the parking lot, deputies said shots rang out.
No one was injured.
Two people held the suspects down in the parking lot until law enforcement arrived, according to Tulsa County deputies. Officials told FOX23 that the people who detained the suspects did not make a safe choice.
"It was a very dangerous thing to do," an investigator said. "Any time there's a dispute like this, and you're dealing with intoxicated subjects, you're dealing with weapons, there's no telling what type of issues you're going to run into. That's a very good way to get hurt or killed."
A man and woman were booked into the Tulsa County Jail.
FOX23 is working to learn their identities.
- Hawaiian officials demand answers after false alarm of missile attack
- Jeff Bezos donates $33 million to scholarship fund for DACA recipients
- Influenza surveillance map: Where is the flu in my state?
- Woman says neighborhood church bells too loud
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.