by: Greg Brown Updated:
MUSKOGEE COUNTY, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Two people are dead after a Muskogee County house fire.
- Stephen Wright, the District Two County Commissioner, says two people died in the fire near the Gooseneck Bend area Wednesday. Three dogs also died.
- The deceased have not been identified.
- Sheriff's office officials say the fire started before 10 a.m. Wednesday morning.
- The cause of the fire is unknown.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Fox News ends relationship with Bill O’Reilly
- President George H.W. Bush returns to hospital for pneumonia treatment
- Police seek trio accused of stealing purses from Hurts Donuts in downtown Tulsa
- Defense: Tulsa woman accused of cutting corpse was fixing woman's hair
- OKC Remembrance Ceremony: 22 Years Later
Mother contacted after children found wandering alone in north Tulsa
© 2017 Cox Media Group.