by: Preston Jones Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts
- Former Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office Captain Bill McKelvy sued for wrongful termination
- McKelvey was demoted from captain after an internal job review; he resigned shortly afterward
- McKelvey stepped down shortly after the Eric Harris shooting
- The county will pay McKelvey $137,500 over claims of wrongful termination, without the county admitting any liability.
- Commissioners wouldn't specify where they came up with the settlement amount.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Victim jumps on hood of suspect car, stopping burglary
- Road construction project begins in Broken Arrow
- The Latest: PM responds to complaints about mosque response
- The latest news that matters to you- right in your timeline
- Beyonce's dad confirms birth, ‘Happy Birthday to the twins!, love Granddad'
© 2017 Cox Media Group.