TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police responded bank robbery near 41st and Garnett on Wednesday.
- They said the call for a hold up came in at 1:45 Wednesday afternoon
- A man reportedly walked into the bank with a hood up, and when tellers asked him to take it down, he reportedly told them he had a gun and wanted money.
- Detectives said he got the money and ran.
- Police said this is the eighth bank robbery of the year.
- An Arvest spokesperson released a statement:
I can confirm that all customers and associates are safe and no injuries have occurred.
Because this is an active law enforcement investigation, we will be directing inquires to law enforcement officials.
The safety of Arvest employees and customers is our number one priority and we are fully cooperating with law enforcement officials.
FOX23's Sara Whaley talked with police live at the scene:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Oklahoma teacher arrested in Tulsa County for sexual exploitation of a minor
- Tulsa Police: Suspect wanted to "send a message", shoots at officers
- Black Friday 2017: Best Buy releases ad with 50 pages of deals
- WATCH: Florida high school principal wows students with dance moves at pep rally
© 2017 Cox Media Group.