by: Jenny Young Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a possible car theft ring at Admiral and 161st E. Avenue
- It happened at an auction lot, the owner is assessing inventory to see how may cars are gone
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates on your phone
A Tulsa auction lot owner is assessing inventory after someone broke in early Friday morning.
Police said the would be thieves came in through a fence and damaged three cars trying to get away. A man at a nearby business told FOX23 he heard engines revving just before 5:30 and saw cars busting through fences.
A similar incident happened at the same lot three months ago.
- McAlester man killed in Afghanistan
- Tulsa police name person of interest in double shooting
- Chilly morning, nice afternoon ahead for Friday
- Trump, Clinton play nice at charity dinner
- Tulsa doctors heading to Haiti to help
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Tulsa police investigate possible car theft ring
Suspects arrested after police say Tulsa marijuana deal turns deadly
TPS cuts 55 positions, law enforcement defends Betty Shelby and more
School shooting threat 'not credible', ICE carjacking saga continues and more
Storms, school closings and power outages in Green Country