by: Sara Whaley Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Tulsa police say they have now believe the couple who reportedly kidnapped their non-custodial children during a supervised visit in February are in Tulsa somewhere.
- Detectives originally thought Christopher Smith Jr. and Shaquelle Cantrell were headed for Ohio, but they say they recently got new information that concludes they never left the Tulsa area.
- The couple both face charges related to child abuse.
- Tulsa child crisis detectives believe that the three children are in danger. They haven't been seen or heard from since early February.
- Download the FOX23 News app for free HERE.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Tulsa Public Schools announces budget cut proposals
- Tulsa police: Children in danger, couple accused of child abuse still in Tulsa
- More than 500,000 inhalers recalled by pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline
- Found wet, mostly nude woman claims to be mermaid
- Jenks senior accepted to all 8 Ivy League schools
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Tulsa police: Children in danger, couple accused of child abuse still in Tulsa
Thief in stolen gelato van breaks into Tulsa business, steals hatchet
Muskogee County woman accused of neglect, child exploitation
Man accused of stealing thousands of dollars in hair dryers, flat irons…
Local welding company to create more jobs expanding in Muskogee