TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Tulsa police say they have now believe the couple who reportedly kidnapped their non-custodial children during a supervised visit in February are in Tulsa somewhere.
- Detectives originally thought Christopher Smith Jr. and Shaquelle Cantrell were headed for Ohio, but they say they recently got new information that concludes they never left the Tulsa area.
- The couple both face charges related to child abuse.
- Tulsa child crisis detectives believe that the three children are in danger. They haven't been seen or heard from since early February.
- Download the FOX23 News app for free HERE.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Tulsa Public Schools announces budget cut proposals
- Tulsa police: Children in danger, couple accused of child abuse still in Tulsa
- More than 500,000 inhalers recalled by pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline
- Found wet, mostly nude woman claims to be mermaid
- Jenks senior accepted to all 8 Ivy League schools
© 2018 Cox Media Group.