TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Some south Tulsa neighbors are concerned about gang activity near 75th and Riverside.
- Graffiti has been painted in the area behind Helmerich Park recently.
- Tulsa police say traits in the messages lead them to believe one gang is responsible.
- The messages name two gang members who are currently in prison.
- City officials say they can't recall seeing graffiti in that area before. Clean-up will be managed by the Parks.
- Police plan to keep an eye on the area.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Last Comic Standing Star, Ralphie May dead at 45
- 4-year-old boy with autism bound with belts, set on fire by mother, police say
- Vice President Pence: America will send astronauts to the moon again
- Eric Church gets emotional over fan killed in Vegas massacre
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.