by: Sara Whaley Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Some south Tulsa neighbors are concerned about gang activity near 75th and Riverside.
- Graffiti has been painted in the area behind Helmerich Park recently.
- Tulsa police say traits in the messages lead them to believe one gang is responsible.
- The messages name two gang members who are currently in prison.
- City officials say they can't recall seeing graffiti in that area before. Clean-up will be managed by the Parks.
- Police plan to keep an eye on the area.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Last Comic Standing Star, Ralphie May dead at 45
- 4-year-old boy with autism bound with belts, set on fire by mother, police say
- Vice President Pence: America will send astronauts to the moon again
- Eric Church gets emotional over fan killed in Vegas massacre
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Tulsa neighbors fear gang activity near Helmerich Park
Storms knock out power to parts of Green Country
Tulsa police arrest man on multiple felony counts after gun, drug bust
10 Years Ago: Microburst injures dozens at Tulsa Oktoberfest
Broken Arrow students hold fundraiser yard sale for family of slain teacher