• Tulsa man dies in apartment fire

    Updated:

    TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:

    • Firefighters responded to the Prescott Woods Apartments 
    • They found a kitchen fire that burned out; they believe it started on the stove
    • They found a man in the apartment and hospitalized him; he died at the hospital 
    • Medical examiners will make a report before firefighters make a final ruling on the fire 

    Trending Now on FOX23.com


    Trending Video

    Progress continues on Tulsa's Mother Road Market

    Next Up: