TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts
- On February 7th, Tulsa County Sheriff's deputies responded to a home in west Tulsa near 77th West Avenue and 15th street about indecent exposure.
- The victim told a deputy he saw Michael Potter standing inside his house in front of a window groping himself while videotaping a group of children outside.
- Deputies confronted Potter and arrested him for indecent exposure.
- FOX23 spoke with two neighbors who witnessed the incident and said Potter is a public nuisance and they are glad he’s in jail now.
- Potter was taken to jail and booked on a $2,000 bond.
- 8 more Tulsa flu deaths, dozens across Oklahoma
- Committee passes Step Up plan to increase teacher pay in Oklahoma
- Depeche Mode taps Tulsa for 1 of 9 US dates
- Firefighters help Florida boy stuck in claw machine
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters to get stories delivered to your inbox.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.