TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The Tulsa Fraternal Order of Police is filing an ethics complaint against Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler
- The complaint accuses the DA of filing charges against Officer Betty Shelby for the shooting death of Terence Crutcher without probable cause
- The FOP held a news conference Wednesday afternoon about the complaint. Watch it below.
- Shelby is scheduled for a pre-trial hearing at 2 p.m.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Facebook leads to Sapulpa teacher's drug, embezzlement arrest
- College student gets 3 years probation for punching puppy to death
- Family sees 'sign from heaven' at site of deadly crash
- Tulsa FOP to file ethics complaint over charges against Betty Shelby
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Tulsa FOP to file ethics complaint over charges against Betty Shelby
Driver caught on camera hitting vehicles, running car off road on…
Police: Henryetta officer's home destroyed in fire
Rusty Crane closes in downtown Tulsa
Man accused of impersonating law enforcement, pulling over driver near Coweta