TURLEY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A man is in custody after a standoff near Turley.
- It happened near East 67th Street North and North Peoria Avenue.
- Tulsa County deputies had a burglary suspect cornered inside a house. Pepper balls were used to get him out. He was later identified as Carl Robinson.
- A second suspect, Dylan Pearce, was taken into custody earlier.
- Deputies said the two are suspects in a workshop burglary.
- WATCH FOX23 Sharon Phillips' full report above.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
- Auburn fined $250K after fans storm field following win over Alabama
- Disabled man says he was denied riding shopping cart on Black Friday at Walmart
- Two-year-old boy dies after getting head stuck in truck window
- 1 dead in car surfing accident in Oklahoma
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 News Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.