TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Tulsa crews say they will work extra hard this winter, responding to the water main breaks as they happen.
- More than 300 water main breaks happened in December and January due to freezing temperatures this winter.
- The past two winters in Tulsa were more mild, causing fewer water main breaks.
- The crews are also taking extra breaks to warm up while working this winter.
- City officials confirmed that a water line break near Archer and Denver occurred Tuesday afternoon.
- SEE MORE in the full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Oklahoma rodeo association president under fire over racial slur in text message to workers
- Trending stories with FOX23 News on Facebook
- Study: Chemicals found in McDonald's fries could cure baldness
- PREVIEW: Green Country schools scramble to find substitute teachers
- Mother finds 2-year-old daughter frozen on front porch, police say
© 2018 Cox Media Group.