by: Katie Higgins Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A car rolled several times, ending a crash on the Muskogee Turnpike near Mile Marker 6 Tuesday, according to Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers.
- Tulsa police say the chase started after someone reportedly tried to rob someone and stole a car near 48th and Darlington, hitting a pedestrian near 47th and Braden. That pedestrian was taken to a nearby hospital in fair condition.
- Troopers said they arrived to the scene at the end of the chase, finding the car in question had rolled several times.
- The juvenile suspect reportedly sustained minor injuries.
Trending on FOX23.com:
- Man fined $128 for warming up car in his own driveway
- Green Country's 'Pioneer Woman' mourns loss of 'Charlie the Ranch Dog'
- The Latest: Dylann Roof sentenced to die for church slayings
- Plea deal means four life sentences for Adacia Chambers
- Investigation underway amid allegations of Pawhuska teacher's abuse of special needs children
© 2017 Cox Media Group.