by: Katie Higgins Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A car rolled several times, ending a crash on the Muskogee Turnpike near Mile Marker 6 Tuesday, according to Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers.
- Tulsa police say the chase started after someone reportedly tried to rob someone and stole a car near 48th and Darlington, hitting a pedestrian near 47th and Braden. That pedestrian was taken to a nearby hospital in fair condition.
- Troopers said they arrived to the scene at the end of the chase, finding the car in question had rolled several times.
- The juvenile suspect reportedly sustained minor injuries.
Trending on FOX23.com:
- Man fined $128 for warming up car in his own driveway
- Green Country's 'Pioneer Woman' mourns loss of 'Charlie the Ranch Dog'
- The Latest: Dylann Roof sentenced to die for church slayings
- Plea deal means four life sentences for Adacia Chambers
- Investigation underway amid allegations of Pawhuska teacher's abuse of special needs children
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Tulsa chase ends in suspect crash on Muskogee Turnpike
Man shot in head near south Tulsa skate shop
Police thank community for help identifying QuikTrip robbery suspect
Animal lovers band together to give cat a full nine lives after north Tulsa fire
Sand Springs police investigate robbery at local Wendy's