by: Cailey Dougherty Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Tulsa Bike Share wants to expand their services in the city.
- Phase one of a new project will add 18 bike-sharing stations, with 140 bikes total, across the IDL section of downtown Tulsa.
- The project will take place by August or September of this year.
- It will provide an alternative transportation option for those in the downtown area.
- Directors say it will minimize the need for cars in the area and allow people to visit multiple destinations without having to find parking at each new destination.
Trending on FOX23.com:
- Man fined $128 for warming up car in his own driveway
- Green Country's 'Pioneer Woman' mourns loss of 'Charlie the Ranch Dog'
- The Latest: Dylann Roof sentenced to die for church slayings
- Plea deal means four life sentences for Adacia Chambers
- Investigation underway amid allegations of Pawhuska teacher's abuse of special needs children
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Tulsa Bike Share to grow in downtown Tulsa with new project
Nowata parents say bullying complaints weren't recorded before student…
Residents voice frustration as Tulsa area grocery stores close
Tulsa police: Immigrants less likely to report crimes against them for…
Man reportedly kills three teens with AR-15 during Wagoner County home…