TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Tulsa police say they are working with four other police departments to try and stop a serial robbery suspect.
- FOX23 first reported on the suspect Friday, when detectives connected him to two robberies, one at an east Tulsa Dollar General store and another at a Catoosa Subway.
- Over the weekend, police say the suspect also hit a Subway near 51st and Harvard and a convenience store near 71st and the Creek Turnpike in Broken Arrow.
- Police say they learned over the weekend that the man was a suspect in the July 17th robbery of a Sapulpa Subway and the July 19th robbery of a convenience store in Sand Springs.
- Police say the suspect has often worn the same clothes in the robberies, usually a green or black t-shirt, jeans and a baseball cap.
- In most cases, detectives say he acts like he is going to buy something and when the cashier opens the register, he pulls a gun and grabs money.
- The suspect is described as a white man in his late 40s or early 50s with a slender build.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Young man fights for his life after Broken Arrow crash
- Man convicted of Tulsa County child porn charges captured after prison escape
- Officials: Heavy rain likely to blame for Oklahoma train derailment
- Actor Joe Bologna dead at 82
- Don't miss the top content in your timeline! Like FOX23 News on Facebook
© 2017 Cox Media Group.