by: Josh Gammon Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa Animal Welfare is encouraging players of Pokemon Go to come walk dogs while they play
- Gamers can walk around to hatch in-game eggs and find new Pokemon
Tulsa Animal Welfare is making it easy for you to help an animal in need while getting your Pokemon Go fix.
The city announced on the animal welfare Facebook page that players can put their game time to good use by walking one of the shelters dogs while searching for Pokemon.
“Just come to the front desk, say you are here for the Pokemon dogs, and you’re on your way!”
They were even quick have some fun addressing the incorrectly spelled "Pokeman" in the graphic:
Our proofreader shall be punished at the end of the day.
The Tulsa Animal Welfare Shelter is at 3031 North Erie Avenue.
- Heat advisory issued in Green Country
- OKC standoff ends with no arrest of Tulsa murder suspect
- Three arrested on first degree murder charges after man's disappearance near Lake Tenkiller
- Officer pays couple’s tab after they refuse to sit next to him
- Tulsa railroad company says “Pokemon Go” puts players at risk
© 2017 Cox Media Group.