WAGONER COUNTY, Okla. - Troopers say a seven-year-old was flown to a hospital Tuesday after he crashed a car that he was driving.
Troopers said in a report Tuesday that the child crashed on a Wagoner County road three miles south of Inola around 8 a.m.
Officials at the scene told FOX23 that the child was driving at speeds over 100 miles an hour when he side-swiped another vehicle and then later ran off the roadway.
The vehicle reportedly overturned two and a half times before landing.
Troopers said the child was stable when he was flown to a hospital with a head injury.
- Suspect dead after officer-involved shooting in midtown Tulsa
- 'Cash Me Outside' teen pays off mom's mortgage for Christmas
- Woman dead, man injured in 'savage' pit bull attack
- Police search for suspect accused of firing at officers
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.