TITUSVILLE, Fla. - A boy in Titusville wanted a toy so badly, he was willing to crawl inside a claw machine to get it, firefighters said.
In a social media post, the Titusville Fire Department said Mason was eating at a restaurant with his family when he decided he wanted a stuffed animal.
Mason crawled into the machine and couldn’t get out, firefighters said.
The boy was never in any distress and an off-duty lieutenant was able to help get him out safely with “minimal damage to the game.”
Firefighters said Mason was still able to get a stuffed animal.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Customers say Owasso restaurant double dipped into their bank accounts
- The news that matters- right in your Facebook feed. ‘Like’ FOX23 News
- Firefighters help Florida boy stuck in claw machine
- Thousands of laptops recalled due to fire hazard
- Toys R Us, Babies R Us liquidation sales start
© 2018 Cox Media Group.