More Toys R Us locations will close soon.
The toy store chain spent 2017 trying to recover from bankruptcy decided to close about a fifth of its stores in the US.
They'll close 182 locations, starting in early February and continuing until mid-april of 2018.
The company says there are gaps in customer experience during the holiday season.
Court documents show the following nearby locations will close:
- Okahoma City
- Fort Smith
Tulsa's remaining open store is not listed in the court documents.
Toys R Us promised to improve the shopping experience at the remaining stores and online.
The company operated 879 locations at the end of January, according to its last annual report.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Missing workers' remains located after Oklahoma gas rig explosion
- Country music star, actress Lari White dead at 52 after battle with cancer
- The news that matters to you on your timeline- ‘Like’ FOX23 News
- MUST-SEE: Man with tattooed face wanted for climbing in unlocked window, assaulting woman
- Police: Information from OnStar helped lead to arrest in deadly south Tulsa hit-and-run
© 2018 Cox Media Group.