TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office charged three men with possession of child pornography.
- Jeremy Todd, 42, was arrested Thursday while at work for distribution and aggravated possession.
- Keith Norman Mrozinski, 49, and Keith Meyers, 36, are facing similar charges. Warrants are out for their arrest.
- WATCH a full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Florida police say woman offered sex for chicken nuggets
- Feds raid Benny Hinn ministries
- Judge rules Terence Crutcher's past cannot be used in Betty Shelby's trial
- Oklahoma lawmaker wants to divert seized 'drug money' to U.S. border wall construction
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.