MUSKOGEE COUNTY, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Storms left thousands without power Saturday.
- According to OG&E, more than 8,000 customers lost power. They have since knocked that number down to less than 800.
- FOX23 is working to learn when the lights will come back on.
A strong storm caused some damage Saturday morning in Muskogee County.
City officials in Warner told FOX23 that the entire town lost power and shelters were setup for people impacted by damage.
They said nearly 50 homes were damaged by strong winds, but no injuries were reported.
WATCH: FOX23 got a look at storage containers tossed on their sides by fierce winds
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Michelle Carter guilty of involuntary manslaughter in boyfriend's suicide
- Body found behind Tulsa County jail
- French fries, other fried potatoes could lead to early death, research suggests
- 7 things to know about the rare total solar eclipse crossing the nation this August
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.