TULSA, Okla. - Thieves broke into a Tulsa woman’s home Friday night and swiped something irreplaceable.
In addition to stealing a television, Xbox and other valuable things, the thieves also took the wedding ring of Sylvia Cole’s late husband.
The burglary happened near 71st and Riverside.
Cole told FOX23 she reported the theft to police and said the thieves were caught on a neighbor’s security camera.
She’s hopeful police can use it to track them down by the license plate seen in the video.
- US Treasury says government borrowing will hit 8-year high
- Police issue warning after car seat starts smoking
- Trump says GOP memo "totally vindicates" him, as it stirs more questions about the Russia
- California woman believed to be missing spotted on 'The Bachelor'
- Sign up for FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.