TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Testimony is underway in the fourth murder trial of a former Tulsa police officer.
- Shannon Kepler is accused of killing Jeremy Lake in 2014 while off duty.
- Three previous trials have ended in mistrial.
- FOX23's Ashli Lincoln has been in the courtroom this week and said the medical examiner was the first to testify on Wednesday.
- Some members of Lake's extended family traveled over an hour to be at the trial.
- Several officers offered testimony on Friday.
- FOX23 will continue to bring coverage from the courtroom.
- Watch the videos above for the latest
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Do students have to stand for the Pledge, anthem?
- Florida man arrested after couple finds hidden camera in Airbnb rental
- Father charged with murder in death of 2-week-old daughter
- In historic change, Boy Scouts to let girls in some programs
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.