TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Dispatch confirmed a man rear-ended a woman on Highway 169 near 21st Street.
- They said he got out of the car, robbed the woman and stole her car.
- One suspect was shot by police and taken to the hospital. Two others were arrested.
- Fourth suspect arrested Friday afternoon
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
One suspect shot and two others are in custody after a carjacking and chase through east Tulsa.
It started near 21st and Highway 169 Thursday night.
Officials said the suspects rammed a woman on 169, robbed her and stole her car. The suspects allegedly opened fire on police once the chase began.
The officer involved in the shooting is identified as Officer Steven Jones, he joined the Tulsa Police Department in 2004. The suspect shot is identified as Cherokee Whitetree, 21, he is still in the hospital.
WATCH: FOX23 broke the news of the chase and shooting during FOX23 News at 9 Thursday
The suspects allegedly opened fire on police once the chase began.
They abandoned the car near Trenton and Oklahoma and ran. One was shot by police and taken to the hospital.
Two other suspects were taken into custody. Police arrested the fourth suspect Friday afternoon.
- Broken Arrow police officer laid to rest
- Three in custody, shots fired during east Tulsa police chase
- Warm Friday moves to dangerous weekend temps
- Proposed Arkansas bill bans purchase of junk food with food stamps
- Video evidence clears two people after deadly stabbing at Rogers County rodeo event
© 2017 Cox Media Group.