MUSKOGEE, Okla. - Police in Muskogee seized ecstasy pills, marijuana and guns after serving a warrant on a man wanted for burglary.
Muskogee police assisted the U.S. Marshal's Office in serving the warrant for Tevan Adams. He was wanted for possessing a firearm after a previous conviction.
When the warrant was served at a house on 37th Street, police said they saw the drugs, weapons and paraphernalia in plain sight.
Adams was hiding in the attic and fell through the ceiling, according to police.
Laquinta Anderson and Antonio Gardent Jr. were also arrested on harboring and possession charges.
- Some notable nuggets from inside the GOP memo on the Trump-Russia investigation
- Watch: Victims' father lunges at Larry Nassar during sentencing hearing
- Lego, Walmart celebrate toy's 60th anniversary by rolling back price to 1958
- Florida nurse's video rant about difficult flu season goes viral
- Sign up for FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent directly to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.