TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A state psychologist wants to re-evaluate Michael Bever
- Bever and his brother are accused of attacking their family, killing 5 and stabbing 1
- His brother pleaded guilty to the accusations
- The state psychologist said he already interviewed Bever, but that Bever refused to answer his question
- He argues that in order to evaluate an insanity plea, he needs Bever's cooperation; a psychologist helping the defense said Bever cooperated with him
- The judge ruled Bever does not have to waive his 5th amendment rights in order to deny mental competency
- Bever returns to court January 5 for a discovery hearing.
Trending Now on FOX23 News
© 2018 Cox Media Group.