SPERRY, Okla. - Police in Sperry are investigating after a copper theft from a local business.
Officers said they were alerted about a burglary from a business along Cincinnati Avenue Sunday.
The owner told police someone stole multiple rolls of copper and other items.
Because of their investigation, police said they believe the thief was an employee of the store who knew where the supplies were kept.
Police served a warrant on the suspect's house and found the stolen items, but they have not made any arrests, though they have a suspect.
Police will not release the name of the business or suspect, because it's an open investigation.
Trending Now on FOX23
- 71 dead after passenger plane crashes near Moscow, Russia's transport minister says
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news and weather alerts on your device
- "All Black Town" produces first black woman Mayor, educators and businessmen
- Police investigate north Tulsa homicide
- Pawhuska group takes in animals from abusive homes
© 2018 Cox Media Group.