ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Casey Jones Adkins' body was found at Apache and 145th East Avenue on August 12
- Rogers County Sheriff is investigating his homicide
- Three people are being booked at the Rogers County jail Thursday afternoon, another suspect is in custody in Tulsa County and another in Osage County
- Officials think there are still two more people connected to the homicide on the loose
- Rogers County wants anyone with information to call the tip line at 918-341-3620
- Watch FOX23 Sara Whaley's full report above.
Rogers County Sheriff's officials tell FOX23 two people wanted in connection to the homicide of Casey Jones Adkins are being booked into the Rogers County jail.
Investigators found a Adkins' body near 145th and Tiger Switch Road on August 12. Adkins, 27, was shot multiple times. He did not have an ID on him. Investigators believe someone may have intentionally taken his ID.
Cory Lee Kuebler is being held in connection to the homicide in Tulsa County. Sean Goddard is in the Osage County jail. Robert Kilgore and Amy Worsham were arrested in Tulsa. Tyeler Miller was arrested in Broken Arrow.
Officials are still looking for Rhema Cannon. Anyone with information should call the Rogers County Tip Line at 918-341-3620.
- Arrest made after "terroristic threats" made toward Fort Gibson Public Schools
- After fatal train crash, investigators seek answers
- Family of slain California man wants police to release full video
- Shelby due for arraignment in Crutcher shooting
- Six charged in Rogers County homicide, 1 still on the run
© 2018 Cox Media Group.