TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police say someone threw a teen in a creek after beating him.
- A search is underway for a second victim
- The teen in the river was able to swim to safety.
Police are searching for a second victim after someone reportedly threw a 14-year-old in a creek.
They started the search Wednesday night near 41st and Highway 169.
A victim said he was approached by strangers in a vehicle when someone abducted him, took him to a soccer field and then beat him.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Parents claim children who took MiraLAX developed 'neuropsychiatric problems'
- 'Day Without Immigrants' protests being held across US
- Search underway in east Tulsa for second victim after suspects reportedly throw teen in creek
- Investigators work to determine if Okmulgee remains belong to missing Boulder, Colorado, woman
- FOX23 INVESTIGATION: Man thinks soil from childhood home poisoned him
Officers say suspects dumped the teen in a nearby creek, and after he swam to safety, he told investigators suspects had kidnapped him and one other victim.
Investigators say they are investigating the kidnapping and searching for the second victim.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.