TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Lewis Ave. at 21st St. will be narrowed to one lane Monday.
- The project will last for 10 days.
- Watch FOX23 Hector Mejia's full report above.
A midtown Tulsa road project is likely to slow down traffic when it starts tomorrow.
The 10-day project is taking place at 21st and Lewis. Contractors will narrow Lewis down to one lane in both directions.
It’s part of a larger $9 million project that already has 21st Street narrowed to one lane.
The entire project is expected to be complete in July.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Broken Arrow students dance to hits of the '80s in new lip dub video
- Police officer playing hopscotch with child wins internet's heart
- Police: Woman rams car, opens fire on driver in north Tulsa
- Family leaves heartwarming note after sitting behind NFL receiver on flight
- 50,000 bees found in 9-foot long beehive under roof of AZ home
© 2018 Cox Media Group.