by: Naomi Keitt Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Two market stores in the Tulsa area are shutting down.
- The Warehouse Market near 49th West Avenue and Highway 412 and Cox Cash Saver near Washington and Aspen in Broken Arrow will be affected.
- They started a liquidation sale Monday.
- Everything is 25 percent off, and some things are subject to additional markdowns.
- A corporate spokesperson said the stores could close in four to six weeks.
- Neighbors in west Tulsa say they will lose their only grocery store. They will have to travel to Sand Springs in the future.
- Download the FOX23 News app for alerts sent straight to your phone.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Three dead after alleged home invasion turns to triple shooting in Wagoner County
- Tulsa police: Immigrants less likely to report crimes against them for fear of deportation
- Brady Heights Neighbors take on speeding drivers
- Teen who threw newborn out window won’t serve jail time
- Tecumseh officer killed in suspect shooting
© 2017 Cox Media Group.