by: Rick Maranon Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Reasor’s employees confirmed with FOX23 they intend to close at least one location
- In Tulsa, the 51st and Harvard location will close May 1st
- Employees were told in a meeting Thursday night
- Corporate officials told FOX23 that all employees will be transferred to another Reasor's store.
- Their lease is up at the end of the year and they are taking the opportunity to get out of the lease early and condense operations.
- No other store closures are planned.
- WATCH FOX23 Rick Maranon's full report on FOX23 News at 5.
Trending now on FOX23.com
- As governor, Vice President Mike Pence used a private email account to conduct state business
- Man attempts to snatch baby from mother's arms at Walmart
- Gov. Fallin signs Oklahoma REAL ID bill
- Drunken driver's mom jailed for laughing as fatal crash victim's family speaks in court
- Stolen car possibly in armed robbery chased, several detained
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Reasor's to close 51st and Harvard location in May
Muskogee business owners donate computers to Mayes County Boys and Girls…
OSBI assists in investigation of bodies found near Henryetta
Investigation into Tulsa woman's death hits roadblock
Witness to east Tulsa homicide tells story after trying to save victim