TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Peaceful protesters took to the streets in downtown Tulsa Wednesday night after a jury acquitted a Tulsa police officer in a manslaughter trial.
- A jury found Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby not guilty of manslaughter in the fatal shooting of Terence Crutcher Wednesday.
- After the trial ended, some Crutcher supporters took to the streets to voice their disapproval with the jury's findings through peaceful protests.
- The protesters walked to the Mayo Hotel, where Shelby was believed to be staying, and chanted.
- Police in riot gear showed up to the scene, telling protesters blocking Denver to stop blocking the street.
- The protesters eventually marched toward Guthrie Green.
- We will continue to follow the aftermath of the trial on FOX23 News This Morning starting at 4 a.m.
Trending Now on FOX23
- Track storms with FOX23 Doppler Radar
- Get weather alerts in Green Country's most unique app
- Woman sprays man with gasoline in attempt to thwart carjacking
- Tulsa festivals close downtown streets
- Get the news and weather that matter to you right on Facebook
© 2017 Cox Media Group.