Sand Springs, Okla. - Sand Springs police arrested 34-year-old Nicole Ann Hall on three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, public intoxication and obstructing a police officer.
Tuesday evening, police got a call from a citizen who was following a car he said was being driven by children.
When police caught up to Hall at her home, they said three children, ages 10, 11 and 12, said they took turns driving her home.
The car also has an ignition interlock so police say the kids had to blow in it to get the car started because Hall was heavily intoxicated.
While the children were allegedly driving, witnesses reported they hit multiple curbs, ran stop signs, nearly hit a car head-on and ran into a parked vehicle in Hall’s driveway.
Hall refused to answer any questions, according to police. She has a previous conviction of public intoxication and also for DUI. She had a current warrant out for her arrest for truancy.
Her first court date is set for Sept. 27th.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Obama campus assault guidance gets scrapped under Trump
- Walmart testing ‘in-fridge' home delivery service for customers who aren't home
- Toddler struck in the face with 105 mph foul ball at Yankee Stadium
- Mounds police will stop posting religious messages on department Facebook page
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.