by: Hector Mejia Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police investigate downtown Tulsa break-in.
- Someone stole several pairs of athletic shoes from a downtown gym.
A burglary suspect is on the run after allegedly targeting a downtown Tulsa gym.
Investigators said someone broke in to The Philosophy Tree near Archer St. and Cheyenne Ave. early Thursday and stole 8-12 pairs of weight training shoes.
The suspect used a bolt cutter to get into several lockers, according to police.
Watch FOX23 Hector Mejia’s full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Amber Alert suspect Tad Cummins arrested, teen rescued
- Will McDonald's worker get reward for helping find alleged Facebook murderer Steve Stephens?
- No license needed to carry concealed handgun in Texas under proposed law
- A growing debate: Is vaping hazardous?
- Tulsa police seek owners of unclaimed items after most wanted arrest
© 2017 Cox Media Group.