by: Hector Mejia Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police investigate downtown Tulsa break-in.
- Someone stole several pairs of athletic shoes from a downtown gym.
A burglary suspect is on the run after allegedly targeting a downtown Tulsa gym.
Investigators said someone broke in to The Philosophy Tree near Archer St. and Cheyenne Ave. early Thursday and stole 8-12 pairs of weight training shoes.
The suspect used a bolt cutter to get into several lockers, according to police.
Watch FOX23 Hector Mejia’s full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Amber Alert suspect Tad Cummins arrested, teen rescued
- Will McDonald's worker get reward for helping find alleged Facebook murderer Steve Stephens?
- No license needed to carry concealed handgun in Texas under proposed law
- A growing debate: Is vaping hazardous?
- Tulsa police seek owners of unclaimed items after most wanted arrest
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Police: Thief used bolt cutter to break into downtown Tulsa gym lockers
Oklahoma lawmaker wants to divert seized 'drug money' to U.S. border…
New Chouteau Bend owners plan for flooding
FOX23 INVESTIGATES: Turnpikes and economic development in Oklahoma
Tulsa police identify suspect in officer-involved shooting