TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa police say they hope that someone can help them identify a group of suspects who they say have broken into at least seven businesses in the last few months.
FOX23 told you when a group broke in the Walgreens near 51st and Sheridan on January 18th and stole tubs of cigarettes.
Police say this group also is responsible for two break-ins at the Westlake Ace Hardware near 41st and Peoria, break-ins at a Walgreens near 51st and Memorial and 81st and Sheridan and a burglary at the Kum and Go near 51st and Memorial.
WATCH: FOX23 has surveillance footage from some of the break-ins
Police say the group always pries their way into the stores or throws a rock through the storefront.
They reportedly stole cigarettes at the Walgreens locations and tools at the Ace location. Officers believe the suspects have tried to break into ATMs, but they have not been successful.
Police say the suspects often bring their own tub to fill with loot.
Even though their faces are covered in video, police think someone out there knows who these people are, because police believe they are selling cigarettes and tools on the streets.
Cash rewards are available for anyone with information, call Crimestoppers at (918) 596-2677.
Trending Now on FOX23
- Solar storm on track for Earth after solar flares erupt on sun, NASA warns
- Trending stories and breaking news with FOX23 News on Facebook
- Three face federal charges in connection to Pryor woman's overdose death
- School under fire for rule telling students they can't say 'no' when asked to dance
- Restaurant accused of serving man 17 shots before deadly Interstate crash
© 2018 Cox Media Group.