by: Sara Whaley Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police are looking for Elroy Beverly, Marquis Mayo and Caleek Moore.
- They say the trio are involved with a violent home invasion in east Tulsa.
- The three are accused of saying they'd sell the victim a computer and then invading that individual's home.
Three people have been charged in a violent home invasion police say happened just a couple of days after Christmas.
Right now, detectives are looking for Elroy Beverly, Marquis Mayo and Caleek Moore
They say the group is responsible for invading a Hispanic man’s apartment, pistol whipping him and robbing him
Police say it happened at the Saw Mill Apartments near 31st and 129th.
Trending on FOX23.com:
- Man fined $128 for warming up car in his own driveway
- Green Country's 'Pioneer Woman' mourns loss of 'Charlie the Ranch Dog'
- The Latest: Dylann Roof sentenced to die for church slayings
- Plea deal means four life sentences for Adacia Chambers
- Investigation underway amid allegations of Pawhuska teacher's abuse of special needs children
Detectives say the victim had agreed to buy a computer from the suspects.
Police say the victim told them that when he heard the knock, he opened his door expecting the sellers.
Police say instead of bringing the computer for an actual sale, the suspects brought guns.
All three of the suspects are convicted felons.
Police remind people this is the reason it’s always good to meet sellers in a public place, like a police station.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.