TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police said a woman was robbed at gunpoint by a man who followed her into her home.
- It happened in a neighborhood near 81st and Harvard.
- The victim said the man stole money, jewelry and prescription medication.
Tulsa police are looking for at least one person accused of following an older woman into her house and robbing her at gunpoint.
It happened in a neighborhood near 81st and Harvard.
The victim said she was gardening and stepped inside to do something. Moments later, a man with a gun was allegedly standing at her bathroom door.
She told police he took money, jewelry and prescription medication.
At one point, the victim said he asked if she had a gun. She responded by saying, "I have been nice to you so far. You need to leave."
No suspect description was given. FOX23 will continue to follow this story.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan
- Boy, 8, drives 4-year-old sister to McDonald's for cheeseburger
- Body of New York State Justice Sheila Abdus-Salaam found in Hudson River
- Caught on camera: Horse attacks gator at Florida park
- Semi-truck fire causes backup on Highway 75
© 2018 Cox Media Group.