TULSA, Okla. - Deputies responded to a bomb threat at a north Tulsa plant.
They said there was a bomb threat Monday afternoon at the school bus plant near 3300 North Mingo.
Investigators with the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office arrived to the scene.
They said security officers got a call just after 12:30 p.m. saying there was a bomb in the building that was going to go off.
Security officers said they talked to the caller, but the caller hung up on them.
They then evacuated the building.
Tulsa's bomb squad went through the building, and the FBI assisted.
They are working to find who the caller is.
The evacuation ended just before 4 p.m. No suspicious devices were found, and employees returned back into the building.
- Heat advisory issued in Green Country
- Critics cry foul after more than $1 billion in AIDS drug funding goes toward abstinence programs
- Tahlequah officer accused of abusing power
- Bomb evacuation at north Tulsa bus plant ends after sweep
- Police: Reporting crimes to social media does 'disservice' to victims
© 2018 Cox Media Group.