TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police are speaking out after Tulsa's 99th crash of 2017 involving a pedestrian.
- They say pedestrians are at fault in most of the crashes in the city.
- Police say the biggest cause is pedestrians failure to use crosswalks.
- They say many local crashes involving pedestrians can be avoided if the victim used a crosswalk.
- Girls with nagging moms grow up to be more successful, study says
- 2 stabbed, suspect sets himself on fire in Delaware County
- Tulsa police respond to north Tulsa bank robbery
- THIS is how you tackle opposing left turns at medians
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.