TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa police say a man is recovering after someone threw a Molotov cocktail at him while he was changing a tire.
It happened early Sunday morning near 56th and Riverside.
A witness told FOX23 he helped dragged the victim to safety before the car burst into flames.
“There was a guy passed out about a foot away from his car whenever it was on fire. I had to drag the guy about 40 yards to get him to safety and call police,” said Levi Morarie.
Morarie was one of at least two people who called 911.
Fire investigators said the victim was in the head with a mason jar, which then caught the car on fire.
No suspects have been identified.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- OHP investigates drowning of 18-month-old on Keystone Lake
- Woman arrested in fatal east Tulsa shooting
- Teacher accused of sex with 4 students, including 2 at same time, now faces 21 charges
- Trump beats down CNN in wrestling video he posted to Twitter
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.