TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police arrested Marvin Padgett on Thursday.
- He's accused of a robbery that happened at the Sonic Drive-In near 41st and Garnett.
- Police said the suspect bragged about the robbery to several people. A search warrant was served and evidence from the robbery was found in his apartment.
- Padgett claimed his innocence to FOX23 and said police only think he did it.
- Officials said he is a convicted felon and known thief.
- WATCH FOX23 Sara Whaley's full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Amber Alert suspect Tad Cummins arrested, teen rescued
- Will McDonald's worker get reward for helping find alleged Facebook murderer Steve Stephens?
- No license needed to carry concealed handgun in Texas under proposed law
- A growing debate: Is vaping hazardous?
- Tulsa police seek owners of unclaimed items after most wanted arrest
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Police make arrest in Tulsa Sonic robbery investigation
Fight breaks out between third grade football coaches during game in Bixby
Oklahoma State Attorney Genera's Office distributes thousands to…
Green Country experts say bed bugs have become a growing issue in the…
FOX23 Investigates: Look out for flooded cars in Oklahoma after…