by: Jenny Young Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Burglars hit 3 cell phone stores over Thursday morning
- The intruders used rocks or cinderblocks to bust out glass doors
- The stores were hit at 4 a.m., 4:30 and 4:50
Three Tulsa cell phone stores fell victim to breka-ins early Thursday morning.
Tulsa police responded to the break-ins at 4, 4:30 and 4:50 a.m.
Each was not too far from the other, but police have not said if they were connected.
FOX23 learned none of the stores have the same owner.
One of the MetroPCS locations lost power before the burglars used a rock or cinderblock to smash open the door.
The damage left a nearby barber shop without power as well. Until the situation is fixed, that shop closed.
Another shop owner believes he may have surveillance video, as his power was not cut by the thieves.
So far, owners report only cash stolen.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Parents claim children who took MiraLAX developed 'neuropsychiatric problems'
- 'Day Without Immigrants' protests being held across US
- Search underway in east Tulsa for second victim after suspects reportedly throw teen in creek
- Investigators work to determine if Okmulgee remains belong to missing Boulder, Colorado, woman
- FOX23 INVESTIGATION: Man thinks soil from childhood home poisoned him
© 2017 Cox Media Group.