BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police are investigating a shooting in Broken Arrow.
- They say someone shot a man near Aspen between 91st and 101st.
- The man was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- An investigation is underway.
- Police say they believe the man was shot by a family member.
- FOX23 is heading to the scene to learn more.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Charlottesville victim's mother won't take Trump's call
- Taylor Swift wipes social media accounts; website goes dark
- 'Free speech rally' cut short after massive counterprotest
- Large rattlesnake found beneath New Orleans home
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.